Holidaying in N.Z.

Holidaying in N.Z.
Our favourite holiday spot N.Z.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

weekend of sewing

I had a lovely day of sewing, cups of tea, and nice music.

Little p.j.s for my grandson - polar fleece to keep him warm.

A little girl in care has been asking me to make her an apron so she can cook with her mummy



reverse side "Little Bo Peep" she chose the material! Can't wait for her to see it.



A bib for a friends newborn grand daughter - I will run up a few more

, backed with polar fleece.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jude, I can see you had a lovely weekend of sewing, was the music Irish ? :), lovely p.j's for Memphis, they look very warm and colourful, he will love them.
    The little girl will be so happy when she sees her new pinny, it's lovely, nice little baby bib too.
    x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must have been a satisfying way to spend the day. Sewing for children is very rewarding isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for popping over and leaving a lovely comment.It's always good to hear from new readers,especially from the other side of the world! You are a very good seamstress.I love the little PJ's very cute! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little apron sure was a hit, I can't post a pic of other peoples children on here but I'm sure you can just picture her cute little smile when I took a photo. Her mum was even more pleased when I said "it is to take home". Some times little things are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little apron you made. No wonder she smiled when she put it on. The fleecy pants will be comfy.

    ReplyDelete