Holidaying in N.Z.

Holidaying in N.Z.
Our favourite holiday spot N.Z.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Old fashioned dolls are a hit


How cute are these two little people? I was visiting someone when I spied these sitting in a bag to be donated - I couldn't resist asking "Do you mind if I take them" my children in Day care would love them. Sure enough they do, it makes me smile to think children still love to play with old fashioned dolls, they go absolutely every where around the house and as you can see even out in the garden for a picnic! The one with the rainbow dress is a real hit.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Jude. I can imagine the little ones playing with them
    Chrisartist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh darling, Jude. What a wonderful find. I'd love them as much as the little ones do. Guess my "little child" is still very much alive. ha! Have a wonderful day today. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love knitted dolls and toys. There are a couple of knitting books with dolls like the rainbow one that I have seen at Spotlight. I love all the details.:)

    ReplyDelete