Holidaying in N.Z.

Holidaying in N.Z.
Our favourite holiday spot N.Z.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Quilt cover

























Today I popped into Spotlight and picked out some nice trendy colorful material to go with a piece (the centre square with birds) I had left over from bib making and made a cot quilt cover for my little grandson Memphis. This time I made it so the quilt can go in and not attached so it will be easier for washing. I have velcro along the bottom to keep it closed. It is reversible too.

3 comments:

  1. Great choice! I love the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous Jude. I love it.
    Great colours.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. This green is such a lovely fresh colour Jude, goes lovely with your little birdie scene, Memphis will love it, and handy for washing, as you say with it being a quilt cover.
    Eileen x x x x

    ReplyDelete