Holidaying in N.Z.

Holidaying in N.Z.
Our favourite holiday spot N.Z.

Friday, July 15, 2011

my machine is back













I have really missed my trusty old singer, but it is back, I ran up this little half pinny this morning for my daughter Kate (creative world) , she had embroidered the little bunny on a white piece of cloth and I attached it to a pocket, apparently this is going to be her house-work pinny! maybe she could try it out here at my house and do some for me! While waiting for the machine to return I knitted a head band for my other daughter, made up the pattern and size - it worked out fine. I framed a piece of material with the scissors and sewing items on it, it sits next to the sewing machine giving me inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. It's good to see you have your baby back, Kate will look very smart in this lovely pinny you made her, her little bunny rabit is nice too.
    Amy will love her head band, just her kind of head wear, I'm sure it will suit her and you're fabric picture is so right for a sewing area, love it.. Your're clever !!

    Hugs Eileen x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear the machine s back Jude.
    You have been busy.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete