Holidaying in N.Z.

Holidaying in N.Z.
Our favourite holiday spot N.Z.

Thursday, November 10, 2011

A watch from Venice



Today my lovely sister (chrisartist) and I had lunch for my birthday which was last week, she surprised me with this beautiful watch all the way from Venice! I have three lovely Venetian glass necklaces so I was over the moon to get a watch that will go so nicely with my necklaces. Also some very cute gift tags in a cute little bottle.
I love the card an original of Chris's taken in Paris and aptly named " Lunch in Paris 2009" Thanks so much Chris xxxx

3 comments:

  1. So glad you like your gift Jude. It was lovely to catch up
    Love Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That watch is gorgeous, what a lovely gift! I like the picture on the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, sounds like you have a sweet and thoughtful sister!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete