Holidaying in N.Z.

Holidaying in N.Z.
Our favourite holiday spot N.Z.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Getting into the christmas spirit



Today the daycare children and I made a christmas bunting and then decorated a pelmet above the playroom door. This way little fingers aren't able to touch everything and everyone can admire our pretty display. I know it is early but to the children it is very exciting. I wonder if Chrisartist recognises the cute Santa she gave me many years ago - it came from her Play Centre she ran, I take great care of him and he comes out every year for my day care children.

3 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog. I'm so sorry to hear about your sister, it's very hard, isn't it?
    I'm sorry, I don't know your name.

    Take care,
    Emma xxx xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet decorations! Enjoy the season:)

    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely decorations - I love Christmas! Thanks for your comment on my blog! :) x

    ReplyDelete