Holidaying in N.Z.

Holidaying in N.Z.
Our favourite holiday spot N.Z.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

stay at home morning tea





















My hubby is having a day off and instead of popping out in the pouring rain and having a coffee I decided to do a stay at home one instead. I love the little Denby (made in England) cups, the Furnivals cake stand (also made in England) I love its old brushed enamel stand, and the stamp is inside an old sailing boat, it is so cute.

The soup is on and now to the sewing machine. I love fridays.

2 comments:

  1. Nice hubby, cake, soup, sewing. Sounds perfect for a rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds and looks so good Jude.
    When I first married, my aim was to one day own a mustard colored Denby dinner set.
    39 years and I havnt got one!!!!
    But I have beautiful china and no longer crave the Denby. But I understand your love of those cups.
    Say hi to Dave.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete