Holidaying in N.Z.

Holidaying in N.Z.
Our favourite holiday spot N.Z.

Friday, May 27, 2011

project for today









In between popping to Spotlight today for their demonstration day with zips, buttons etc I will be making a baby quilt floor rug. This is for Annabels baby brother who came into the world three weeks ago. Just hope the frost lifts soon so i can drive the car! Thought I'd include the pic of the car taken at 7-45 this morning, 0.3 degrees, no wonder the cat wouldn't leave the house!

2 comments:

  1. Frosts are heavy here too Jude. I'm enjoying real coffee and a few blogs before I hit the Saturday open home work. I actually love this part of my job as I enjoy meeting people and showing my houses. Just hard to get out of bed on cold days isn't it. Enjoy your craft day. I'm going to blitz the housework after lunch.
    Think il pull everything off the dresser and give it a new look. I've seen inspirational pics on Bellas country blog!!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby quilt looks good. I love applique letters. The frost sure looks nasty. We only get one or two more towards the end of winter. I just love the apron with the pink bobbles! The colours are terrific.

    ReplyDelete