Holidaying in N.Z.

Holidaying in N.Z.
Our favourite holiday spot N.Z.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

sew with Cath Kidston







Today in the mail I received a lovely surprise, my daughter had bought me something off e-bay and I am so excited. It is a Cath Kidston book with over 40 projects inside templates included! Bags, cushions, aprons - too many to list! I am over the moon, thank you Kate. Also in the photo you will see a package with Cath Kidston material - Kate had also purchased me this on e-bay too, it arrived last week. I am thoroughly spoilt - I can't wait to make something. Roll on week-end.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like it, and a big hint, I'm interested in the bag in there!!!! would be good to use to carry all my crochet tools around in!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh that is a really stunning book, Cath Kidston is beautiful!! I am drinking a cuppa right now in a Cath Kidston mug Kate gave me in Burnie! Kate has good taste!! xxx
    Enjoy your weekend Jude xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much for the kind comments on SIBOL.
    Don't you just love everything about Cath Kidston? Strange I was just looking at her books in the Hobbycraft shop this afternoon!
    Great blog,
    love suex

    ReplyDelete