Holidaying in N.Z.

Holidaying in N.Z.
Our favourite holiday spot N.Z.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Lovely presents from Christines overseas trip






































My lovely sister Chris returned from a month away overseas and over a lovely lunch today at the Raspberry farm I unwrapped my beautiful presents.

















First my hubby's beautiful Murano glass bottle opener from Venice, it is so pretty.












Then for me some beautiful material from http://www.themakeryonline.co.uk/ (but of course mine is straight from the shop The makery Emporium in Bath U.K.!) lucky lucky me. I can't wait to make a bag out of the piece with tea cups! Haven't got any further thinking with the other two pieces, but give me time!
























Lovely ribbon and wow won't they be put to good use. How cute is the one that reads "made with love" I won't know what to use first. Thanks again Chris - I am so excited.


Can you see the finished bag made with the pretty tea cup material and I added the little pin which just about sums up how much I do love my tea.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful, what fantastic gifts, the fabric is gorgeous, I can't wait to see her blog as well :)
    Sue Xxx

    ReplyDelete